Seasonal vegetables are wrapped in a parchment packet and steamed in the oven until tender. Infused with the aromatic flavor of lemon and pepper seasonings, fresh dill and chives. Perfect to serve with fish or chicken.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine melted butter, lemon pepper, lemon zest, salt, dill weed and vegetables in large bowl and toss to blend.
3. Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half; starting at the folded edge, cut a large half heart shape; place opened parchment paper on a sheet pan lined with baking paper.
4. Arrange seasoned vegetables on one side of heart-shaped parchment near folded center crease; top with lemon slices, 1 tablespoon butter, chives and fresh dill sprigs.
5. Fold top half of heart-shaped parchment paper over vegetables to close; starting at the top of the heart, make small overlapping folds to tightly seal outer edges of parchment paper.
6. Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until packet is light golden and puffed.
7. Arrange packet on a serving plate, carefully open parchment and serve. (Top steamed vegetables with an additional pat of butter and a fresh dill sprig for an impressive presentation.)